Thursday, May 26, 2011

Black and White -- Butterfly next to the flames

People have different definitions for fashion and beauty. Different tastes cause different styles and different effect of photos. Some people like colorful pictures, I like black and white. I was told me that I am complicate. I think I am straight forward, at least to people that I really care about.  Everyone loves beautiful things, like bees nest to the flowers. It’s always fun seeing the evolution between what I see in my head and what comes out of my camera. I agree, sometimes the best shots are not necessarily what I envision beforehand though. I love black and white photos, like butterflies next to flames.
Genlux Swim 3
Genlux Swim 6Genlux Swim 8Genlux Swim 9
Genlux Swim 1
Genlux Swim 2Genlux Swim 4Genlux Swim 5
Photos from online resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment